What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trying to view a website for work from my ipad 2 jailbroken

simoncaan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I live in sweden so please excuse my english. Im trying to enter a work related website as a windows desktop view I have tried icab, safari, atomic and a few more and tried changing to desktop view but it didn't work.

It insists on following

Internet Explorer 6+
Windows Mobile 6+ with Internet Explorer Mobile
iPhone OS 3+
Android 1.5+

Does someone know a way around this ?

Web adress is https : / / service . nordicserviceprovider . se

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can try diigo browser. With this browser you can go into the settings and change the way the website recognizes your device. For example on mine when I go to a website it thinks I am using Chrome, but there are many others you can choose from including IE, Fire Fox, and Mac Safari.

Last edited:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You can try diggio browser. With this browser you can go into the settings and change the way the website recognizes your device. For example on mine when I go to a website it thinks I am using Chrome, but there are many others you can choose from including IE, Fire Fox, and Mac Safari.

Thanks, Seneca--that's good to share with our members!

OP
S

simoncaan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is possible that it's not available in swedish app store?

OP
S

simoncaan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you so much, it actually worked!! Yes !!!!

Most reactions

Latest posts