What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trouble..

fitzie22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I decided to be a cowboy and jail broke my iPad 2 ver 5.1.1 using unteatherd absenth and all was great. I did not backup blobs and accidentally upgraded to 6.0. It seemed to work fine and I am not an iPad power user so I did not care about loosing info and apps. With that said after a week or so the iPad would only turn on if I held the home and power buttons down but now nothing works. The only way I see any activity is if I plug the ad in and open iTunes, it then says it needs to be restored because it is in recovery mode. I click the restore button, it downloads 6.0 again and then begins the restore. The apple logo comes on and then the progress bar shows up but never moves. This is where I am at. I have tried all the steps from other forums like trying to put it into dsr mode. Is there a way to start from scratch and wipe it. I don't care about saving any info on it. Thanks for your time

Most reactions

Latest posts