What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trouble with Dropbox

SimonneD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I cannot upload photos to Dropbox on my iPad through the school wireless network. It works perfectly at home. Does it require a certain Internet speed or are there restrictions at school? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there and welcome,

If this issue only occurs at your school I'd be inclined to ask your schools IT administrator about it.

The Archangel

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yep, I'm 99.9% sure it's your school's firewall and security protocols that are not letting you in.

If your school IT won't let you into Dropbox, you can always set up a "send to" e-mail address for your Dropbox account. There is a service called "Send to Dropbox" that allows you to create an e-mail inbox within Dropbox for attachments. Once it's set up, you can send pictures (as an attachment) for later viewing and editing.

No, it's not as convenient as having direct access, but maybe it'll do?

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts