What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trim/cut/split videos with what??

nralgnam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What app can I trim/cut/split whatever you call it my videos in? I dont have any money to buy an app like iMovie

ChristianaR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The default video on iPad has a simple trim function. Take the video, go in to the camera roll and open the video. At the top of the screen there is a bar with the video frames. There are sliders at each end, which allow you to select a section of the video. You can then trim the video by pressing the yellow 'trim' button (which gives you the option to overwrite the original or save a new version).

Hailey1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Or if you found it was not very convenient to edit video on your iPad, I would recommend you some popular free programs like: Avidemux, movie maker, video grabber (free online service), avs video editor and so on. You don't need to pay any for solving Moderator edit or do other video editing jobs.

Last edited by a moderator:

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Haily1, and nice to see again after a lengthy time since you last posted. You have replied to a thread that's well over four years old, so it's doubtful if those members will be around to see your contribution.
I've had to choof off (that's Aussie speak for remove) that external link as that is not allowed by our rules.
Let's hear from you again:)
Regards, Andrew

Most reactions

Latest posts