What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transporting iPads

RogerKahn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, my school district is looking for a case to transport 15 to 20 iPads. At any given time our iPads are being shared among a few different schools in the district. I'm looking for a case that will both protect the iPads as well as make transportation easier. Any ideas?

skipchristi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pellican makes hard cases that can be fitted with soft liners which velcro to form custom sized compartments. I have often shipped photography equipment this way. B&H photography in NY also caries back packs which can be customized for your application

E_Dragon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would agree Pelican is pretty much the very best case for protection period. They stand behind their cases too"

"Injection Molded Cases

Pelican Products, Inc. guarantees its products for a lifetime against breakage or defects in workmanship. Pelican™ injection molded cases are guaranteed to be watertight to a depth of 3.3 feet (1 meter) for 30 minutes (IP 67) if properly closed with undamaged o-ring in place unless otherwise stated. Pelican's liability is limited to the case and not its contents or foam. All warranty claims of any nature are barred if the container has been altered, damaged or in any way physically changed, or subjected to abuse, misuse, negligence or accident."

Yes they are a bit exspensive, but so are 20 iPads. Also the school could buy more blank foam inserts and use the case(s) for transporting other electronic equipment....

zimmersci

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I strongly suggest you look at and consider the Griffin; I am very impressed with mine and am very familiar with MIL SPEC protective devices. I strongly recommend considering it for its fit and finish- protects the entire Pad 360!!!

Most reactions

Latest posts