What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transfering tweaks to a new iPad from different Apple ID account

shvedusa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everybody.

Here is a problem I can not figure out. I bought the new iPad for my father in law. Took it out of the box, turned on, skipped the settings (name, Apple ID just because I do not know them and it supposed to be a gift for him..)

Then I did the JailBreak and installed everything that I thought he might need. Tweaks from Cydia as well as official from AppStore. When I was installing tweaks from AppStore, I was asked to enter Apple ID. So I put mine there and then realized that all those apps showed up on my iPhone4!

My question to you is: what kind of instructions do I have to give my father in law when he tries to sync those tweaks with his Apple ID/computer so he does not lose them and is he going to be able to update them without being asked for my Apple ID?

I am very confused, so if you could give me a detailed instructions how to proceed with that I appreciate! ;)

Thank you in advance!

P.S. Also, I don`t know if it makes any sence or not but I have US Apple ID and my father in law has russian I guess.

Most reactions