What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transfer from Ipad to iMac

Flook

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

I want to transfer from pages and numbers from my iPad1 to my iMac computer, is there any Apps that could do the job? or any other suggestions.

Flook

OP
F

Flook

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iCloud, how does that work, does it cost? surely there has to be more of an explanation than just putting down "iCloud". I have of course heard of iCloud but not how to use it, let alone how to work it. I am a shear novice at this sort of thing and full explanations have to be given. Once I know how to do things I am ok. Don't get ma wrong I have just retired from my own business, I can tell you how to repair mashing machines, dishwashers microwave's fridges, cookers, but this stuff!!!

Any other advice, with explanations of how you do it, or down load an app, and where that app is likely to be found, or as mentioned above, iCloud, how do I get to it, do I have to log in some where so on & so forth.

Flook

OP
F

Flook

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, I have just tried to sort out icloud, unfortunately my imac does not have icloud, though the ipad does. how can I get icloud on the imac, unless i have been looking in the wrong area of itunes?

Flook

OP
F

Flook

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have just rechecked, apparently I need to down load the latest software, so I will do that as soon as I can. I will keep you informed how I progress.

Thank you

akarab

iPF Noob
Reaction score
via iCloud not only you can share your documents, but every time you update your worm on one device it will automatically be updated and available to your other devices.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I want to transfer from pages and numbers from my iPad1 to my iMac computer, is there any Apps that could do the job? or any other suggestions.

Flook

Flock, I don't use iCloud-but use Dropbox to transfer my pages/PDFs/pics.

Check Dropbox out, it's really helpful.

Most reactions

Latest posts