What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebook transfer

Rasmo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to transfer my ebooks from all my ereaders on my Ipad to my IMac computer. Is there any apps for that. Thanks for any advise.
Rasmo

OP
R

Rasmo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks! It works for me.
Rasmo

michal101

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to transfer my ebooks from all my ereaders on my Ipad to my IMac computer. Is there any apps for that. Thanks for any advise.
Rasmo

Hey mr Rasmo,
you can transfer your ebook with the help of iExplorer. Here I would like to tell you that with the help of ipad file transfer software you can convert all kind of files like videos, movies and also ebooks. So you can also use iPad file transfer to solve your problem.

diypartner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would like to tell you that with the help of software you can convert all kind of files like videos, movies and also ebooks.

Edited by Moderator - no external links, please read the forum rules

Last edited by a moderator:

Sonia ferdous

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah i also recommend you to use iExplorer. It works great to convert ebooks and other all kind of files also.

Most reactions

Latest posts