What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad-to-imac pho/vid transfers

timjoe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i've read lots about transferring pics and vids from computers and devices to ipad but i need to transfer pics and vids from ipad to imac...is such a transfer possible?
tim

Alex101

iPF Novice
Reaction score
From what little I have learned so far, I believe that a software called DVD Catalyst may be able to help. The producers are Tools4Movies, so you can easily look them up. The support is fantastic and e-mails get replied to very quickly, even on a Sunday. Check it out................ http://www.tools4movies.com/

Alex

Last edited:

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
i've read lots about transferring pics and vids from computers and devices to ipad but i need to transfer pics and vids from ipad to imac...is such a transfer possible?
tim
If you open iPhoto or Image Capture on your Mac (both are already on your Mac) while your iPad is plugged into it, you will be able to select the iPad in the sidebar and select media to import to your Mac. You can then export from iPhoto to a desired location, or if using image capture, you can import the media directly to a local folder.

Hope this helps.

Most reactions

Latest posts