What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade nations info.

hungryseel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just wondering how much of a difference do these items make that give you extra gold and exp., and can you buy just one of each to get the affe?.?

Sent from my iPad

ipadslave

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hungryseel said:
Just wondering how much of a difference do these items make that give you extra gold and exp., and can you buy just one of each to get the affe?.?

Sent from my iPad

Once I got the theater, big top, and food vendors, I started leveling up really fast. But that's only true if you are a bit obsessed as they turn over every hour or 2. The shops are also very helpful getting gold and experience because they do not need an assigned villager. Which shop is most helpful to you depends on what resource you usually have more of. I like the sculpting shop for higher values, but you have to use cut stone. I always seem to have wheat laying around, so the pubs also work for me. I've seen some people have rows of one kind of shop, often the bookstore, but I like having a variety. I hope this helps. Midkemia2

emmaruth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just wondering, how do you make cloth? I'm quite new to this and yet very addicted, I'm on it constantly. Add me? ERFullalove.

Most reactions

Latest posts