1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Sketch Nation $0.99

Discussion in 'iPad Games' started by 4phun, Apr 23, 2010.

1. 4phun

4phun iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-gene...pad-3g-support-group-thread-21.html#post15685

Sketch Nation Shooter for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

For $0.99 you are actually buying thousands of games. You can also see your friends’ scores and share your favorite games with them.

800 Games and Counting!

Sketch Nation Shooter: Over 800 iPhone Games (and Growing!) for Only $.99

Imaginative shooter for the iPhone and iPod Touch lets players create their own games – over 800 available after only two weeks.

April 22, 2010 - MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. - Engineous Games today announced that its debut iPhone game, Sketch Nation Shooter – which allows users to create their own games using only their imaginations and drawing skills – has already produced over 800 user-created games after only two weeks on the App Store. Available for only $.99, Sketch Nation Shooter is an endless treasure trove of inspired and inventive games, all created by the growing community of artists and aspiring game designers.

A new YouTube trailer shows off some of the best user-created games from Sketch Nation Shooter's first two weeks of life: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTuvX4oWaPM"]YouTube - Sketch Nation Shooter - User Generated Games[/ame]​

:)
    It also crashes more often than I'd like, which can be a pain after spending a lot of effort in getting a nice picture.

I'm hopeful for updates, but still satisfied with the current product.
    Super addictive

by Groo1887 I haven't drawn like this since I was a kid. I've already spent hours making my own game. I love it!

Get it :):):):):)

2. Caps

Caps iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'd like to see how it is on the iPad instead of an iPod