What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's this game called?

Timey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone know what's this game called... Basically it's a runner, pretty much like temple run I'd say but it goes horizontally so it runs towards the right, you can jump and also shoot enemies, every now and then there's a mine that makes a little brown half-bridge explode. You have lives and you lose one if you hit or an enemy hits you. In the market you can buy extra ammo, a P90 and extra lives, with extra lives I mean like a vest that gives you 3 or so lives each game. I don't remember what it's called though, can anyone help me please?

OP
T

Timey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh no, it's not that, there's no weapons there ;) I think I remember O.P. something but I wouldn't want to mislead anyone... I remember the icon had a little reddish thingy

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I don't play any of the endless running games, but it sounds vaguely like Mirror's Edge; judging by the previews I've seen.

OP
T

Timey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't play any of the endless running games, but it sounds vaguely like Mirror's Edge; judging by the previews I've seen.

Nope, not Mirror's Edge, I remember that after downloaded (and in some games the name change) there was an acronym like O.P. or something like that and then maybe operation? I don't remember very well but I'm pretty sure that the acronym was of 2 words so 2 letters since it's an acronym ;) Thanks for helping me out

OP
T

Timey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Pitfall!, perhaps
Nope, not that either unfortunately, you move horizontally and by clicking on the right side of the screen you jump and on the left you shoot... Thanks a lot for helping me out

Most reactions

Latest posts