What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To do list app that can be printed

Bilben

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry if this is in the wrong area. I am looking for an app that will allow me to create a to-do list that I can print out. Better yet, I would like to be able to print out scheduled calendar entries (for instance, what I can see if I look at the monthly view). Anybody know of anything?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Although it's not really a good solution, I take a screen shot of my calendar/to do lists. Briefly hold down the Power and Home buttons; the iPad will make a 'camera shutter' sound and the resulting screen shot is transferred to the iPad's native Photos app, from where it can be printed or emailed.

OK - an ugly workaround, but it's a 'sort of' solution.

Tim

IanM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use 'Print' on my iPhone 3GS and have downloaded their 'PrintCentral' for this iPad.

Only used it a couple of times and it seems a bit fiddly (but then I've only used it twice so far) but it works. I think once you do initial setting from your app or set it up correctly (I was never one to RTFM) it should be OK.

Or you could shell out for an HP wireless printer

I have a Samsung CLP310, this has issues with OSX so any problems I have may not be iPad induced. Anyway have a look at 'PrintCentral', I'm sure it has a trial period to allow you to test.

HTH

Ian

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
B

Bilben

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for those suggestions. I never thought of taking a screen shot, even though I use screen shots for other things. And I've never heard of PrintCentral, and
I'll definitely be looking into that.

Most reactions

Latest posts