What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best To Do / List App

chinarut

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im a die-hard OmniFocus user for 4 years now - started using it on the Mac, then the iPhone & then the iPad. If you are into or have any interest in GTD, this is the app for you. My only gripe is no web UI. That said, it's not a deal breaker - it syncs super well across all devices - for me its 2 iMacs, a MacBook, iPad, and two iPhones. Ive been quite satisfied w how the whole suite handles a deluge of input in general!

dchevenement

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On my side I have an Ipad since day 1, have been using a lot Evernote for its syncing capabilities but it lacks meetings oriented feature such as actions, to-do and follow-up.
I'm always looking for a replacement App as I think we could gain a lot of time if it was done correctly.
I've tested nearly every notes / todo app on the Appstore in 2 years, I have to admit I'm still amazed how difficult they are to use in a work environment.
I just discovered iPad To-Do app Beesy, that seems to have understand note taking from a business perspective. I tried it for a few days and for the moment I'm quite thrilled, even a bit too powerful at the beginning.
I particularly love the fast and nice Icons to add different kind of notes / actions and the instant meeting minutes you can send.
Another great thing I've been appreciating: it reuses my notes / tasks from the meeting in the To-Do manager, yes you read correctly ! Huge time saver.
Only drawback so far: a few glitches here and there, but nothing compromising the use of the App and the lack of iPhone sync at the moment but the devs at BeesApps said they're on it for a future release.

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Another vote for Wunderlist. I just started using this app a week ago and it has already replaced three other apps for me.

Most reactions

Latest posts