1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Three

Discussion in 'iPad Carriers' started by Eddieboi, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Eddieboi

Eddieboi iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am thinking about going with 3 for my ipad 2 data plan and to get their their £15 a month 10gb micro sim.

Is there anyone who is with 3 which uses them for their ipad data, what is the reception like, speed, any problems using your ipad inside of buildings that are bunched up together?

I am with o2 on my iphone 4 and I can not even get a 3g singal in my work place even though their coverage thing says I can!
  2. umbradomini

umbradomini iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I currently use a 3 sim in my iPad 2 and have done over the past year in my original iPad. I have had no real problems with either and find the signal has always been great.

Speed has never been an issue and I can't say i have noticed any problems with bunched up buildings. I have also seen online that 3 have just been awarded the best MBB network award at the Mobile industry awards last week so can't be all that bad.

I believe anyway that it is a 30 day contract so if you don't get on with it then you could just cancel it!!!!
  3. Eddieboi

Eddieboi iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cheers for that, might just pop to 3 tomorrow after work and get the £15 10gb rolling contract...and yes its nice to know I can cancel it if I want to!
  4. drich290195

drich290195 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Three here brill