What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "My 3g Is Here!" Thread.

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Celebrate the arrival of your long-awaited 3g iPad with boasts, brags and general excitement here! Who is going to be first to post "I got it!"?

Craig

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
just arrived

what did I win? :)

d3ea32ab.jpg

cf0dedf5.jpg

Craig

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
haha I'm actually watching my daughter for a bit. I'll probably dig into it after lunch. The downer is that I don't even have 3G where I live. I'm about half a mile from the signal though so anytime I head into "town" in covered.

dafuser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
granburywx.net
Do the words Sync in Progress mean anything?
Yes they do.... that first sync does take some time. I received my 64GB 3G iPad from the FedEx guy about 20 minutes ago.

It's still saying "Sync in Progress" It's a lot like watching grass grow or paint drying. Not really all that exciting so far. :D

It does look to be a pain in the butt if you have a iPhone and a iPad because I don't want the same apps on both devices and don't want all my movies on my iPhone.
I don't see a way to mark apps, music, photos, movies, etc so they go only on the iPhone or iPad. Did I overlook how to accomplish that particular task?

Last edited:

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Do the words Sync in Progress mean anything?
Yes they do.... that first sync does take some time. I received my 64GB 3G iPad from the FedEx guy about 20 minutes ago.

It's still saying "Sync in Progress" It's a lot like watching grass grow or paint drying. Not really all that exciting so far. :D

It does look to be a pain in the butt if you have a iPhone and a iPad because I don't want the same apps on both devices and don't want all my movies on my iPhone.
I don't see a way to mark apps, music, photos, movies, etc so they go only on the iPhone or iPad. Did I overlook how to accomplish that particular task?

Congrats to all 3G folks! Regarding iPhone/iPad syncing..... I have an iPhone, an iPad and my wife's iPad all syncing to the same iTunes on a netbook. There is no problem. When each device is plugged in, just go to each tab and choose what apps, music....etc. I do manual on the music, it's just easier...... Note that when you buy a new app on a device, it will show up on the other one the next sync, unless you uncheck it for that device.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Bremen said:
Congrats to all 3G folks! Regarding iPhone/iPad syncing..... I have an iPhone, an iPad and my wife's iPad all syncing to the same iTunes on a netbook. There is no problem. When each device is plugged in, just go to each tab and choose what apps, music....etc. I do manual on the music, it's just easier...... Note that when you buy a new app on a device, it will show up on the other one the next sync, unless you uncheck it for that device.

Cool do me a favour can you test wifi on the 3g to see if it is improved over other model thanks col
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nel727

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPads arrived at 3:05 pm Pacific. Doing a little charging before syncing starts.

Last edited:

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Bremen said:

Cool do me a favour can you test wifi on the 3g to see if it is improved over other model thanks col
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have a 3G..... But my WIFI is great on mine. There were a few that had issues, but most are fine. My wife and I both have one, and nave had zero problems. If you have one of the few that has problems, you should return it.

Most reactions

Latest posts