1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

SOMEONE GOT THEIR 3G iPAD DELIVERD TODAY!

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by blake, Apr 29, 2010.

1. blake

blake iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    "That's right -- you're probably already aware that tomorrow, April 30th at 5PM marks the beginning of retail availability of the 3G version of Apple's iPad, and a lot of those who pre-ordered can expect to receive theirs in the mail tomorrow too. It shouldn't come as a huge surprise, but at least one guy's happy today -- his iPad 3G arrived already! We're sure we'll be seeing way more of these crop up as the day progresses, but for now, here's to the first!"

Via Engadget
  2. Craig

Craig iPadForums News Team

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    several people in Pennsylvania are reporting they are scheduled to receive them today. that was where at least one depot storing the 3G ipads was.
  3. figmo10

figmo10 iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    My tracking info says that it was shipped from Middleton, PA heading towards New Hampshire. Maybe a few slipped out, but still I'm skeptical.
  4. Cathie

Cathie iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Mine is coming from Middletown also but will arrive tomorrow before 3 pm Yeppee!!
  5. Gremlin

Gremlin iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    My iPad's starting point was Middletown PA it is now at Newark NJ. It's says on my email it will arrive by 3 pm; I hoping/praying it will get here by 10 am.:D