What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The movie that impressed yout the most!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
How about the directors cut of Das Boot? I think it gives viewers the most authentic feel of the war as seen from submariners eyes on a U Boat during WWII.

veronica219

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was blown away by the 3-d Avatar.... but it's not really on my list of "can watch, over and over" movies.... When doing all-night sewing stints just before an anime convention, I watched Harry Potter or Pirates... consistant quality and entertainment!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The sets in Das Boot were based on U-505,on display at the Museum of Science and Technology in Chicago.

Andyvalver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Inception. It was a breath of fresh air when released. There are so many remakes these days but this one had been made from scratch and Christopher Nolan had it in the pipeline for 10 years

Sent from my iPad 3

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
Andyvalver said:
Inception. It was a breath of fresh air when released. There are so many remakes these days but this one had been made from scratch and Christopher Nolan had it in the pipeline for 10 years

Sent from my iPad 3

Problem is you need to drink 25 cups of coffee before going to be alert enough to follow what's going on.

AA

Sonia ferdous

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know it will seem too much awkward and dramatic but i am just impressed with all the series of Twilight. :) And waiting eagerly for the final one The Breaking dawn Part 2.

ipadjunkie12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.cellphoneshop.net
Two of the funniest movies would be Princess Bride and Oh Brother where art thou. I think humor is a great way to get profound points across.

I have noticed that most really good funny well written movies seldom have a sequel and when they do, it is usually a let down.

Andyvalver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AdmiralAdama said:
Problem is you need to drink 25 cups of coffee before going to be alert enough to follow what's going on.

AA

Really? I didn't find it confusing. It's a really fantastic movie with a cliff hanger ending..

Sent from my iPad 3

Andyvalver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AdmiralAdama said:
I go to work at 2:30AM. I saw the movie at 5:00PM. My brain was incapable of processing what I was seeing. But the van rolling off the bridge was freaky in any state of mind.

AA

Lol

Sent from my iPad 3

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So it's not a movie, but a scene from a movie. It was Toy Story 3 when they were in the dump and getting ready to be melted..I loved how they just joined hands and decided to stay together no matter how grime the outcome may be,such a great message on friendship.

stranding

iPF Noob
Reaction score
fleur07 said:
So it's not a movie, but a scene from a movie. It was Toy Story 3 when they were in the dump and getting ready to be melted..I loved how they just joined hands and decided to stay together no matter how grime the outcome may be,such a great message on friendship.

Oh, yes. I'm starting to weep...

Most reactions

Latest posts