The most expensive Scrabble game ever!

Discussion in 'Apple iPad News' started by iDan, Apr 4, 2010.

1. iDan

iDan Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +95 / 2
    <center><param name="movie" value="http://www.viddler.com/player/1f4f51e1/" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="flashvars" value="fake=1"/><embed src="http://www.viddler.com/player/1f4f51e1/" width="437" height="288" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" flashvars="fake=1" name="viddler" ></embed></object></center>

There's a new high tech way to play Scrabble that just screams AWESOME! This new version requires about a $1000 worth of toys including 2 iPhones used to hold the letters and an Apple iPad used for the playing board. Here's some information from EA:

Challenge friends, anytime, anywhere. Connect with friends on Facebook and play up to 25 games at a time, square off via Pass N' Play, or Local Network Play. Try the iPAD EXCLUSIVE Party Play mode, too. Download the FREE SCRABBLE Tile Rack App and turn your iPhone or iPod touch into a personal tile rack. Take on up to 4 friends in Party Play and virtually flick tiles from your device onto the iPad board!
  2. AZRaptor

AZRaptor iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My wife and I played Scrabble quite a bit on our iPod touches so I bought the iPad version. Gonna have to find the tile bar app and download it to give Party Play mode a try.
  3. IpadOne

IpadOne iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    [​IMG]