What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Media talking about rumors as if they are fact!

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
It just ticks me off when I see the media talking about rumors as if they are fact. I know that they all want to be the first to report on something but come on. At least tell people that this is a rumor or leaked from a source. They talk about the iPad 3 as if ATT and Verizon came out and had a press conference or something letting everyone know the next iPad will have 4G LTE.

Last edited by a moderator:

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
Happens _all_ _the_ _time_. Might as well get used to it. This time of year after CES/Before the summer rush is a slow time for tech news, and sites know that anything "iPad" gets the most hits. So they'll post something up they _claim_ to be fact, when in reality, its just a misleading title. Or they could be completely off their rocker and claim that the iPad WILL have all these features (most of which are kind of common sense if you follow Apple at all).

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The acknowledgement that it is rumors is in the fine print, or implied. There is great desire to be the first to be right about the new features.

augustya

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There is this another rumour which is going on now, which says that the iPad-3 will actualy be called iPad-HD.

Most reactions

Latest posts