What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The iPad is selling like ice in the desert

mac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple will not send out a press release when they hit a million because they will not know for certain for several days. The main thing is that the estimates are much better now than they had been.

For a product that has such tightly controlled distribution, and relies so much on marketing, I'd be very surprised if Apple didn't know how many iPads had been sold on a minute by minute basis.

maueze

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yes Ipad is what the people really wants to have, its sales thousand upon thousand of it.. and its getting bigger...

maueze

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yes you are right they sells like an ice in the desert, people cant help but to buy it. but one problem is when w have to download
, do we need to pay. I came over to this site which is too good to be true, they provide you a service were you can download anything you like... with only one time payment....

i will give you the link " mypadmedia "you can visit

mac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I see the spammers have arrived. I wish they'd learn how to write better copy.

I clicked on one the other day to see what it was and it was some kind of scriptures for the iPad site. I guess it's a sad indictment on the world when God has to deceive you to get some traffic to his website.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yes you are right they sells like an ice in the desert, people cant help but to buy it. but one problem is when w have to download
, do we need to pay. I came over to this site which is too good to be true, they provide you a service were you can download anything you like... with only one time payment....

i will give you the link " mySPAMmedia "you can visit

Why not keep your spam for your self

OP

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score

i will give you the link " mySPAMmedia "you can visit

Why not keep your spam for your self

It is part of the new crowd that is flooding this site. We all have to live with it.

OP

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also read in the last 24 hours a message from an Android developer who has seven apps in the Android Marketplace that are downloading and being used by Android users. He is netting less than $20 a day and is furious as that doesn't come close to paying him for his time.:(

He bet on the wrong platform.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also read in the last 24 hours a message from an Android developer who has seven apps in the Android Marketplace that are downloading and being used by Android users. He is netting less than $20 a day and is furious as that doesn't come close to paying him for his time.:(

He bet on the wrong platform.

A friend of me have abandon to develop for Android, when after 3 month he just receive 210$ revenue, i meet him some days ago he say in iTunes i have 4 app’s bringing globally almost 8.000$ each month …

we call that bet on the wrong horse

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Actually the Chitka Labs numbers aren't total nonsense. Remember when they announced OS 4.0? The numbers on that website said just over 600,000. What did Jobs say in the intro? Yup, 600,000 units sold.

They are I'm afraid. They reset the number significantly downwards whenever Apple announces a figure (they were reading 620,000 iPads sold when Apple announced 450,000 sold - and have revised their number downwards at least 3 times to my knowledge)

I'm sure that whenever Apple hits the million they'll send out a press release.

Do you have proof that they reset the numbers? Because I was watching it closely, checking at least once a day, just for fun. They were right on the money when I saw.

OP

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you have proof that they reset the numbers? Because I was watching it closely, checking at least once a day, just for fun. They were right on the money when I saw.

Log on to the same site at different times from different browsers or from different devices.

The number counting is fake and they do make major adjustments backwards from time to time.

It is easy to spot.

Most reactions

Latest posts