What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank you!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you, Rah for noticing the newly dedicated Sub Forum for the Philippines.

A lot of work has been done behind the scenes by our Administrators to make this possible. This would not have been possible without active participation from you and the rest of our Filipino members. :)

Best Wishes-
Skimonkey

TimmyBoy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
San na kayo mga pinoy?! hehe

can i speak filipino here? baka ma ban ako..

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
San na kayo mga pinoy?! hehe

can i speak filipino here? baka ma ban ako..

We are here!

Why would you think you would get banned if you are following the rules,TimmyBoy? English is preferred for posting questions, but you may speak Filipino Language in this sub forum.

We are updating our Forum Rules for the Philippines Dedicated iPad Forum. Please see here: http://www.ipadforums.net/philippin...ome-our-ipad-philippine-users-world-wide.html

In addition, Welcome to the iPadForum! This forum is loaded with invaluable information which contain topics including: General Discussion of the iPad, iPad Operating System, iPad App Store, Accessories, and Ipad for Business and Education.

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country. See here:Regional iPad Groups

If you have not already done so, please take a moment to download the iPad Manual User Guide iOS 5. This is extremely helpful if you are new to the iPad world.
http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/ipad_user_guide.pdf

Finally, please take the time to read the Forum Rules:
Forum rules - everybody please read!!

Best Wishes and Enjoy!

Last edited:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
rah said:
Or you could get the user guide from iBookstore. Even better than the PDF methinks! :)

It should ask where you would like to open the attachment from. With me, I have a few options : I book, goodreader, or evernote.

But yes it is available at books as well. So, if I can get that direct link to that one, Rah--I will use that ibook instruction than. More than happy to please and make it easier for our members.

Thanks!

Last edited:

LLCOOLJ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone pls help! I want to know how i can watch stream movies or tv shows?

OP
rah

rah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
It should ask where you would like to open the attachment from. With me, I have a few options : I book, goodreader, or evernote.

But yes it is available at books as well. So, if I can get that direct link to that one, Rah--I will use that ibook instruction than. More than happy to please and make it easier for our members.

Thanks!

The iBooks version is here:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/book/ipad-user-guide-for-ios-5/id470308101?mt=11

bong512

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nice to know and see that there's a philippine regional forum, after all ipad users here in our country is growing, thanks for creating this! More power! :thumbs::)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice to know and see that there's a philippine regional forum, after all ipad users here in our country is growing, thanks for creating this! More power! :thumbs::)

Hi Bong-I have an Uncle with same first name!

Yes-very glad you found us here in the Philippine Regional Forum! We are very happy that our Administrators were able to make this possible to open a forum just for us!!

Welcome and very pleased to meet and speak with you!

bong512

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Hi Bong-I have an Uncle with same first name!

Yes-very glad you found us here in the Philippine Regional Forum! We are very happy that our Administrators were able to make this possible to open a forum just for us!!

Welcome and very pleased to meet and speak with you!

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! Will definitely spread this to my friends who also owns an ipad.

PS: i think my name belongs to the old schoolers, hehe! Thanks again!

Last edited:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you so much for the warm welcome! Will definitely spread the this to my friends who also owns an ipad.

PS: i think my name belongs to the old schoolers, hehe! Thanks again!

Yes, spread the word about this great forum here @ iPadForums.net!

Would love to hear from them soon!

Most reactions

Latest posts