What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ang sinong nagaganyak tungkol sa bagong iPad?

OP
skimonkey

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I knew it! That wouldn't work here. A SIM card from providers here in the PI is needed for the MiFi to work. Same, 5 devices as well. Thanks Carol.

No problem, my friend! We use to have many of our cousins from the PI come and visit us here, but not as often. My aunts and uncles are getting older in years and their children are so busy. My folks just got back from visiting over there and they just loved it--especially the weather.

Take Care, Quaker--thanks for commenting here on the PI section. :)

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
No problem, my friend! We use to have many of our cousins from the PI come and visit us here, but not as often. My aunts and uncles are getting older in years and their children are so busy. My folks just got back from visiting over there and they just loved it--especially the weather.

Take Care, Quaker--thanks for commenting here on the PI section. :)

Hmmm, bros and sis is in the US. And I miss them much. Thanks to FaceTime and other gadgets that get us together.
Have a pleasant Sunday.

butchjerez

iPF Noob
Reaction score
nasa perth australia ako. d2 unang benenta ang new ipad. una ng 12 hrs yata sa tate. btw hindi masyadong concern ang heat issues. oks nga pwedeng hands warmer pag winter hehehe. ang problema talaga ay ang mababang storage. kc kung icloud ang gamitin mo e babayad ka pa.tsaka syempre gusto mo e maraming apps, music, comics, pdf, books, movie atbp. lalo kung download ka ng hd movies e kainin agad ang 32 gb ko. pag d2 sa oz e hindi masyadong mahal relatively speaking. para ka lang bumili ng high end na cellphone. ang nakita kong advantage eh sa tulad ka na frequent traveler abroad. sa halip na laptop e ipad na lang. kc hassle ang pagbukas ng laptop sa eroplano lalo nakahiga ang nasa front seat mo. at saka pwede mo lagay sa bak pak, ang laptop e daming accessories kaya bag talaga. i'm sorry na konti lang talaga ang mga nasa pinas na maka afford nito. but still it is a wonderful piece of tech and if u can afford it why not.

wilgie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guys? Do u have already have the idea when will the new ipad be available here sa pinas?

OP
skimonkey

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
nasa perth australia ako. d2 unang benenta ang new ipad. una ng 12 hrs yata sa tate. btw hindi masyadong concern ang heat issues. oks nga pwedeng hands warmer pag winter hehehe. ang problema talaga ay ang mababang storage. kc kung icloud ang gamitin mo e babayad ka pa.tsaka syempre gusto mo e maraming apps, music, comics, pdf, books, movie atbp. lalo kung download ka ng hd movies e kainin agad ang 32 gb ko. pag d2 sa oz e hindi masyadong mahal relatively speaking. para ka lang bumili ng high end na cellphone. ang nakita kong advantage eh sa tulad ka na frequent traveler abroad. sa halip na laptop e ipad na lang. kc hassle ang pagbukas ng laptop sa eroplano lalo nakahiga ang nasa front seat mo. at saka pwede mo lagay sa bak pak, ang laptop e daming accessories kaya bag talaga. i'm sorry na konti lang talaga ang mga nasa pinas na maka afford nito. but still it is a wonderful piece of tech and if u can afford it why not.

Aking-unawa ng Tagalog ay limitado ... ngunit tingin ko naiintindihan ko kung ano ang iyong sinasabi. Sumasang-ayon ako, kapag pagbili ng isang iPad-isaalang-alang ang iyong paggamit sa susunod na 5 taon kapag nagpapasya kung magkano ang imbakan kailangan mo kaysa kumpara sa ngayon. Kapag ako ay nagtapos paaralan-wished ako nagkaroon ako ng isang iPad. Dala ko ang aking Sony laptop na 17 pulgada pababa sa Florida. Ito ay masyadong mabigat at malaki. Personal, mayroon akong ang 32gb unit ng WiFi. Ang aking susunod ay ang 4LTE-sakaling kailangan ko ito.

wilgie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Not yet, my friend. Hopefully soon!

Thanks skimonkey... Hope u guys can update us if there is a news already about the release date of new ipad here in Philippines...

OP
skimonkey

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We certainly will send out info on this forum when we find out!

Take care, Wilgie!

zyrus1106

iPF Noob
Reaction score
quake5254 said:
I got my MiFi for P4,000 (more or less $94). Regarding the usage, I go for the prepaid. As I mentioned before, I only use the MiFi when there's no wifi available. The prepaid values are: P50 ($1.17) unlimited use for 1 day, P100 ($2.35) for 2 days, P200 ($4.70). The $ value conversions I gave is more or less. I don't have any idea with the other value as this are the only prepaid I've used so far. Barely that I use the P200 denomination.
There are other more expensive Huawei MiFi routers. But for practicality purpose, I chose the P4,000.
Again, I chose MiFi over iPad with 3G because 5 users can use the router at the same time.
For other inquiries, you can check Smart or Globe for their SIM broadband services.
I hope my reply helps.

hey guys im new in this forum im using my samsung s2 as a server for my ipad and im on a prepaid with 100 mb only i just wanted to ask you guys about those prepaid values unlimited use for a day po so it doesnt have a limit in data use?

OP
skimonkey

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Zyrus...are you referring to US or Philippines with your question?

For me in the States-there's a certain time(day) limit to which your MB expires regardless if you use it or not. So say you purchase a 500 MB for $20 here and it's good for 30 days. You can stretch out it's use through the month...or use it all up in a day with streaming music/video etc. There's no limit to how much you use in a day-within what you purchased as part of your pay as you go plan.

zyrus1106

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Hi Zyrus...are you referring to US or Philippines with your question?

For me in the States-there's a certain time(day) limit to which your MB expires regardless if you use it or not. So say you purchase a 500 MB for $20 here and it's good for 30 days. You can stretch out it's use through the month...or use it all up in a day with streaming music/video etc. There's no limit to how much you use in a day-within what you purchased as part of your pay as you go plan.

hey skimonkey you got better deal in the US while here in canada i pay 10 bucks for 100 mb ..... and its philippines thanks

rah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
wilgie said:
Thanks skimonkey... Hope u guys can update us if there is a news already about the release date of new ipad here in Philippines...

Several friends have checked (haven't been to an Apple shop lately)... It will be released in PH sometime May.

wilgie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
May? Owww... That would be sad... I was expecting it this april....

OP
skimonkey

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There was just a news post that Taiwan would be next in line...

Most reactions

Latest posts