What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Syncing problem

OP
R

rwfarris1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To further elaborate

This is a new iPad2. I initially had it sync just fine with iTunes on my iMac. And it upgraded to 5.01. All my music and photos went in just fine, as all the apps from my iPhone. I bought a few new tunes from iTunes that I wanted to put on the iPad. I first tried Wifi, and yes I had power hooked up. But the iPad alsays on the Wifi Sync page that it is waiting for the next time for iTunes to be up and running on the iMac, which it is. I can hookup with my iPhone over Wifi just fine. I then hooked the USB cable up, and iTunes will still not recognize the iPad. I have restarted everything more than once. Now, I know I have a connection with the iPad over Wifi to the iMac, because Home-sharing works. I was able to view a video on from the iMac to the iPad. The syncing with iTunes is the problem. Again, suggestions?

Most reactions

Latest posts