What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Syncing iTunes with different devices.

Bell diver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an old iPod with all my fav tunes and music I've put on it with different computers I've owned. Music from my cd's ect.
I now also have a mac, iPhone and iPad. The problem being, even though I'm sure I've only ever had I apple id, and hey should be all the same, the music on my iPod and mac in iTunes is different. If I connect the iPod and sync it will I lose all the music on the iPod that's not on the mac.

My drama being is now music I buy through I tunes I can't get onto the iPod??? There is also music on the iPod I can't get back without purchasing it if I lose it???

HardMetalAlchemy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've not had to do this much so there'll probably be better options than mine, but here goes. You'll lose music from your iPod but you can still download the music from discs onto the computer, right? My parents do it a lot so I'm sure it'll work. After putting it onto the computer you then download the content onto your devices.

Most reactions

Latest posts