What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sync MS Outlook calendar with Ipad calendar

GShep

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been told that this is not possible as these two calendars do not "play well together". But I was wondering if the experts on this forum might know a way. I know I could switch to Google calendar which does appear to work, but I was wondering about Outlook (V 10). Thank you.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you are doing that makes it impossible. As far as I know it's perfectly possible to sync an Outlook calendar with the iPad's Calendar app. At least the usual culprits, like Hotmail, work. It worked fine when Google offered an Exchange based calendar and email account. It's just a matter of choosing the right setup. There is a default "Exchange" setup which should work with most MS Exchange accounts.

If the calendar is from your business/enterprise, then then it would depend on the what their policies are. Check with the IT staff.

Also, Microsoft has an Outlook app on the App Store. If it's a business account that uses Office 360 work with that account.

I'd give that a try before going to Google calendars.

anthony.evans

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There's no need to switch to Google calendar. You can sync your Outlook calendar with Pad calendar using the software called Akruto ($35 or $3/mo.) It works via Wi-Fi or over the Intenet but has no support for syncing via USB. Here's a link to see how this software works with iOS devices: EDITED
The only bad thing about this software is that is costs money.

Moderation notice: This post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with the Forum Rules. http://www.ipadforums.net/threads/forum-rules-everybody-please-read.2119/ No External Links

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts