What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sync ipad and iphone calendars

jespoke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I I'm new here so hope I'm in the right bit. I want to sync my calendars so that when I enter an event on my iPad it will also sync it to my iPhone. Any help would b appreciated. Thanks

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there, Welcome to the Fprum!!

I have deleted your other 2 posts which were duplicates of this one. Please do not do this, since it makes it difficult for our members tol follow the thread discussion and help you as they can. It is also against forum rules. Please read the forum rules to Understand our guidelines of this forum.
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Also, moving this to Help section for better viewing.

Thanks.

Vinnie110

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I I'm new here so hope I'm in the right bit. I want to sync my calendars so that when I enter an event on my iPad it will also sync it to my iPhone. Any help would b appreciated. Thanks

Hi to be able to help we need more info.
1. What platform are you on Windows or OS X?
2. What email accounts have you?

Creating an iCloud account would let you have an calendar that would sync.

Or a gmail account.

Other than that if syncing with cable then you can depending on system check the option in the info section when iPad or iPhone is connected to iTunes to sync with the computer.

KevStorr WM06 WA039

jldjs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Found the solution on net. I had to create a new calendar in the iCloud (iCal File,New,etc). I then dragged my calendar from the Mac into this new calendar. When I re-established iCloud syncing with the calendar app on the iPhone, it sync'd almost as soon as I got a wifi connection on the iPhone. I was trying to get my iPhone and Mac to sync. Do the same for your devices. The key was creating a calendar in the iCloud.

jingomimi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you so much. Finally managed to sync my ipad, iphone and Mac calendar.

pak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jldjs said:
Found the solution on net. I had to create a new calendar in the iCloud (iCal File,New,etc). I then dragged my calendar from the Mac into this new calendar. When I re-established iCloud syncing with the calendar app on the iPhone, it sync'd almost as soon as I got a wifi connection on the iPhone. I was trying to get my iPhone and Mac to sync. Do the same for your devices. The key was creating a calendar in the iCloud.

How do you create a calendar in iCloud ? My iPhone 4s syncs with my new iPad immediately. New entries in my new iPad will not sync with my iPhone. The settings in preferences for each are the same.

Most reactions

Latest posts