What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calendar help please :)

alm89

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am struggling with what calendar app to use in order to be able to enter & view Google calendar events for our family on:

iphone or ipad (usually)
PC (occasionally)
Android phone to be purchased soon...(occasionally)

I already synced using the CalenMob app from itunes but I seem to be missing events that are not going from one device to another or having duplicates show up too

I have icloud and sync thru wifi

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
alm89 said:
I am struggling with what calendar app to use in order to be able to enter & view Google calendar events for our family on:

iphone or ipad (usually)
PC (occasionally)
Android phone to be purchased soon...(occasionally)

I already synced using the CalenMob app from itunes but I seem to be missing events that are not going from one device to another or having duplicates show up too

I have icloud and sync thru wifi

Why don't you just use the google calendar and allow it to sync between all devices?

OP
A

alm89

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think I don't know what settings to have on/off on the iphone & ipad (that i just got) to do that. I experimented before looking at apps and must not have had it synced yet.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
alm89 said:
I think I don't know what settings to have on/off on the iphone & ipad (that i just got) to do that. I experimented before looking at apps and must not have had it synced yet.

Ok-no problem.

Go to your iPad settings - mail, calendar, contacts - calendar -turn ON.

Make sure you turn on your calendar on your phone as well when you get it . Hope that helps.

Also, then make sure in your calendar app, that you have checked off the google calendar.

Most reactions

Latest posts