What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Survey: Help needed for thesis about the iPad/tablet-PC

pas1984

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

My formdesk trial was running low, so I had to make another form. This time I made and posted the form on my own website (so no restrictions ;))

My name is Wouter Pasman and I am writing a thesis about user paid applications and web-based content on a tablet or iPad. So posting a survey on this forum will give me (hopefully ;)) some clear answers to support my statements. It would be great if you can help me! Thanks in advance.

I made two surveys (each consists of 16 questions):

Tablet-users: pick the first survey (5 - 10 minutes).
iPad users: pick the second survey (5 - 10 minutes).
If you use both tablets you can answer both surveys if you like.

The survey is closed. Thanks again for your help.

Information about my education:
I am a student at the Higher Professional Education MIC in Amsterdam
(the Netherlands). MIC stands for Media, Information and Creation. I am specializing myself in media, marketing and publishing.

Thank you for your participation.

With kind regards,

Wouter Pasman

Last edited:
OP
P

pas1984

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks again! It's a trialversion of FormDesk. FormDesk has a limit of 25 forms a month. I have to look for an alternative, maybe Questback. I will update the links as soon as possible.

OP
P

pas1984

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It took a while, but I updated my internet links. I made the same form and posted it on my own website. If you can help me filling in the survey for my thesis that would be great. Thank again.

Most reactions

Latest posts