What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help me collect information for my class project!

amyenaz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello fellow Apple users,

My team and I are currently conducting a quick survey to collect information in order to create an application for the iPad for our project. If you could take just 5 minutes of your time to help us out it would be most appreciated.

Thanks!

iPad Application Survey

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score

My team and I are currently conducting a quick survey to collect information in order to create an application for the iPad for our project. If you could take just 5 minutes of your time to help us out it would be most appreciated.

Thanks!

iPad Application Survey

Good luck with your project! It was an interesting survey. I hope you are able to post the results when you've finished.

Tim
Scotland

bernilynn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Interesting. Just 2 things.....

Thanks!

iPad Application Survey

The technology question should probably include an ereader (Kindle, Nook, etc)

And the question about what kind of apps you like has more than one answer for most of us.

Sorry, just the teacher in me coming out again,

Good luck!

OP
A

amyenaz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's ok. A lot of people posted "other" to types of apps... I didn't allow an explanation for other, so what other types of apps would you like to download?

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I took the poll but regarding prices, I find that I'm willing to pay 0.50 to $1 per hour that I use the app per week for most apps except games where it is 0.50 to $1 per hour.

For example:
Games: 10 hours of enjoyable playing experience = $5 to $10 app price
Other: 5 hours per week of enjoyable experience = $2 to $10 app price

Then I think it was worth it. I do watch the prices and buy apps that I'm undecided on when prices fo down.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I suspect you'll find a wide variation in the type of apps that people download - depending on the 'type' of iPad user that you are. I guess there are

(1) Business Users
(2) Students
(3) 'Home' Users

at the very least. Some of us will, of course, fall into multiple categories. I use the iPad for business, while 'on the road', so I am looking for 'Office-type' apps to 'replace' Word, Excel, PowerPoint. So I have 'Pages', 'Numbers', 'Keynote' - as well as 'Notes Plus', 'PCalc', 'iDraw' and 'PrintCentral'. For entertainment I have 'TuneIn Radio'.

Tim
Scotland

bernilynn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
"Other" apps

That's ok. A lot of people posted "other" to types of apps... I didn't allow an explanation for other, so what other types of apps would you like to download?

Well, ebooks would be one category, games another, and apps for children a third. There are also apps for reference, weather, utilities, etc. You could use the catagories in the app store as a guideline.

Berni

Most reactions

Latest posts