Stylus Holder

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by xhuntercx, Jun 19, 2011.

1. xhuntercx

xhuntercx iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have a nice Targus stylus, and since it cost ten times more than a stylus for any of my other devices, I would like something that connects it to my iPad, so that I don't lose it as easily.

Ive seen a few things where the stylus hangs from the headphone slot, but wouldn't that turn the sound off?

Any recommendations?

2. Cord

Cord iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    No, it doesn't .... I have the Boxwave with the mini lanyard and insert for the headphone connector.... The insert is plastic so it is insulated. I wish there was a source for the mini lanyard as mine is wearing thin.

3. xhuntercx

xhuntercx iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanks

4. DDWO

DDWO iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0

FYI...TenOneDesign makes a rubber case with a built in stylus holder. It's called the "Particle". I own it, very inexpensive, bought on eBay for $14.00. Can also purchase directly from company, comes in few colors. Also for DIYers I came up with an easy alternative. I purchased a plastic shell (just snaps on the back of iPad). I took a piece of clear plastic and cut it in to a strip (about 1 inch wide by 3 inches long). I folded the plastic in half, then held it in place along the edge of iPad, leaving just enough room for the loop to allow my stylus to slide through, then I snapped the shell on which holds it in place. Vawlah...instant holder, that is virtually invisible.

5. Peter1201

Peter1201 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I can recommend a Quiver pen holder. I've had mine three weeks and love it. Haven't lost or misplaced my stylist since! Great product.