Student Organizer

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by naman919, Jan 10, 2011.

1. naman919

naman919 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I'm starting grad school today and would like to find a good student organizer app. there are a couple in the app store but I would like some real input as to which is the best. some examples are Grade Pro, iStudiez, iHomework, etc...

I would like something that can deal with weighted grading scales and also has the ability to add semesters so I can keep a running GPA calc. syncing isn't a top priority, but calendar sync is preferrable.

anyone have some experience with any of these apps or have a better suggestion?
  2. naman919

naman919 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    bump

10char
  3. Mickey330

Mickey330 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,832 / 0
    I use iStudiez Pro. I'm back at school for a 2d degree (undergrad) and I find this very helpful to keep track of my assignments and such.

There is a way to do GPAs, both input by you and calculated by the app, but I've not tried it.

I like that I can store all my professors, view my schedule by day or week and see all my assignments. I use it all the time when I'm in school ... which starts back up in another week.

Sigh.

It just works for me. The Pro version is $2.99 (USD) in the App Store. But, there is a free Lite version so you can check it out to see if you like it.

Marilyn