Stuck on Apple splash screen after every rebbot

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by SikYou, Feb 10, 2013.

1. SikYou

SikYou iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    I have been installing tweaks like crazy since the jailbreak and haven't had much of an issue...until tonight. I was installing and uninstalling different tweaks try to get Pandora music controls in my notification center and something went terribly wrong. I think the last tweak I installed was called MusicCenter (or something like that) and my IPad rebooted and stuck on the splash screen. I can get out go the splash screen with a button combo and my lightning cable but after every reboot I'm stuck again and when it does boot it's in safe mode. I uninstalled every tweak that I have installed in the past 2 days and the issue persists. I'm going to go ahead and restore when I get home but this is just weird. I did upgrade something in Cydia at some point through the night but I can't remember what it was and I've uninstalled just about everything in Cydia. Well, hopefully a restore will get this all straight.
  2. Inked adrenaline

Inked adrenaline iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Well MusicCenter is currently not available for iPads on 6.1.....so that's why it's messing up. So my guess is you installed it from somewhere else before checking the compatibility....good luck

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    • Like Like x 1
  3. SikYou

SikYou iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    There was a list of about 6 different tweaks that I looked at installing, some I tried, some I didn't due to compatibility issues. I'm not sure which tweak screwed my pad but I got it all fixed up so no harm done.