What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stuck ipad

Paulhumemiller

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Peeps,

I wonder if anyone can help me with the following problem. My ipad has reset its self and wont let me get past the screen which is entitled "Terms and Conditions". There is a blue button at the bottom right habd corner of the screen called Agree, but nothing happens when I push it. Any ideas anyone?

TTFN
PHM

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello Peeps,

I wonder if anyone can help me with the following problem. My ipad has reset its self and wont let me get past the screen which is entitled "Terms and Conditions". There is a blue button at the bottom right habd corner of the screen called Agree, but nothing happens when I push it. Any ideas anyone?

TTFN
PHM

We're you trying to download anything at the time this happened?

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the Forum!

Try another reset of your iPad.

Hold the power off button and the home button simultaneously, keep holding them in and wait until you see the Apple logo appear before releasing the buttons. This could take 20 - 30 seconds, so be patient.

I hope this helps and let us know how you go.

Most reactions

Latest posts