What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iTunes established on PC but the iPad is a problem!

Fermat55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone please help with the following problem?

I have a PC on which I have loaded itunes.

I now whish to use itunes on my iPad.

When i press the iTunes icon on my iPad I get a blank screen with the text "ITunes Store Terms and Conditions" showing on an otherwise blank screen.

When I press on this text I get a set of countries and when I press on Australia (my location) I get a long list of conditions - but there is no button to click agree.

It seems this is important since, when I press the Music icon, the screen opens up, only to close after a number of seconds. I am assuming that this is because I have not agreed to the Terms and Conditions

Can anyone help?

{a peculiar thing is that the iPad recognises my purchases - under Purchases of course in iTunes}

Peter

Last edited:

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That sounds like you are on the Downloads tab. If you have no current downloads then that is the screen you get when on that tab. All your other tabs should work so you should be good to go.

If you are looking for your music/videos then they will be in the Music App and the Videos App. iTunes on the iPad is only a front end for the iTunes Store.

The Archangel

OP
F

Fermat55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You are correct ... I was on that tab! I thought it was telling me I had to agree to the conditions!

Thank you - I messed around in the Purchased tab and noticed that there were indications to download what I had purchased on the PC ... for some reason I had assumed that they were automatically downloaded for me ... but NO!

After downloading my revious purchases, I was able to play them under the Downloads tab!

You enabled me to get away from my obsession with agreeing to some contract ... thanks so much for that!!!

Peter

Most reactions