What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad stuck on startup screen

1c3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got an Ipad yesterday, 16gb version 3.2.1. Jailbroke it via jailbreakme, updated cydia and installed nothing else but Installous. First the red green lines on startup screen scared me (i just found out that is normal) and I tried to get rid of it by resetting the device. It took some time and the reset process compeleted but now the device is stuck on startup screen. I tried everything the whole power+home button routine but its not gettin anywhere.

Any help guys? I cant even restore.. i tried restoring 3.2.1 and it gives error 3194.

Last edited:
OP

1c3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
think I dont really need such a *helpful* forum anymore! 86 views and yet no answer. Keep it geeks.

OP

1c3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
wow! this forum's Ipad Enthusiast cant even read. First of all I didnt jailbreak it, I tried to undo it so better first read the post and then answer. That way your probably gonna help someone, someday. Secondly I didnt say its particularly anybody's fault. I was simply amazed by the "Rapid" response here, and even after all that look what you came up with, a tutorial about downgrade like I didn't google it. Really helps!

Anyways I managed to get it worked by myself, but still thank you for your effort.

Do me a favor pls, is there anyway to un-register from this forum? Or the only way is to forget it and simply add the mailing address as junk?

Walker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lol, I have to agree with his point tho, I needed help with my ipad I couldn't believe I had soo many views and no1 could help.

thejdoe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Walker, what did you do to fix this issue? I'm in the same situation?

Most reactions

Latest posts