1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Stuck again

Discussion in 'UK iPad General Discussions' started by johnphilip, Jul 6, 2012.

1. johnphilip

johnphilip iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi folks I have just downloaded some photos to my iPad via pc and iTunes Big problem I have down load wrong file. I have tried to click on file to delete. But nothing is happening. How do I delete it using iTunes please.
    Had trouble getting pictures onto me iPad. Lol. Now I have them on there want them of again.......it's a funny old world...or maybe it's just me......thanks for reading
  2. followthesapper

followthesapper iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26 / 0
    If you want to delete them from iTunes and your iPad, then delete them from iTunes by right clicking, then sync with the pad. If you only want them removed from the iPad then before you sync, unselect the offending photo's.
  3. johnphilip

johnphilip iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sorry I don't follow you maybe it's getting a bit late here, but you say by right clicking in iTunes but were am I right clicking thanks I wish to delete the whole file,, thanks for your time
  4. followthesapper

followthesapper iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26 / 0
    Yeh, late for me as well, you need to remove the photograph from the folder where iTunes links to it, If you have consolidated your files, then the photo should be in the iTunes/media folder.

I always manually sync my iPad, so I select which photo's/tune's etc are to be synced, that way all I have to do is tick/untick the item under My Device in iTunes. Sorry for the confusion.
  5. johnphilip

johnphilip iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    He y up its worked got rid of them,thank you for your time