What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Love the iPad, hate the learning curve

laverne1010

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having trouble with syncing pictures--this is my first Apple product but I have had many PCs. The first sync went so fast by default as I now know--Outlook contacts and calendar AND pictures that may have come from My Pictures, which had tons of pictures, these being only a few. I moved all of those pictures out to an external hard drive before the second sync. Nothing happened then--the old pictures are still there when I click the photo app and the new photos are not. I have been unsuccessful at deleting. Some instructions say that there is a delete icon at places where it plainly is not. Surely there is a limit to photo storage of big files. I now have 500 MB of pictures in My Pictures--do I reduce them or is there another place on the PC that I need to store them for transfer? Help

Most reactions

Latest posts