What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Streaming tv on the ipad.

Mick@itc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. I love motor racing but unfortunately the people that run the tv stations around here don't so we get our motorsport fix after midnight. I would like to be able to stream tv onto my iPad with subscription stations. Can this be done. If so, can you recommend a provider?
Thanks
Mick

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mick@itc said:
Hi. I love motor racing but unfortunately the people that run the tv stations around here don't so we get our motorsport fix after midnight. I would like to be able to stream tv onto my iPad with subscription stations. Can this be done. If so, can you recommend a provider?
Thanks
Mick

I'm not sure where you live Mick, but have you tried the free BBC Iplayer app? Since the BBC covers motorsport, this may help. As form doing it live in real time, can you post more details of your location? :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
M

Mick@itc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks vintage...this is the mob who are showing the footy and we are getting a delayed broadcast. I was hoping that there was a live video stream provider...live video would be so cool instead of watching the times on my iPad. Appreciate your help vintage...much appreciated.
Mick

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mick@itc said:
Thanks vintage...this is the mob who are showing the footy and we are getting a delayed broadcast. I was hoping that there was a live video stream provider...live video would be so cool instead of watching the times on my iPad. Appreciate your help vintage...much appreciated.
Mick

I'm amazed you can't watch live.... I thought you Aussies were big petrol heads? In the UK it's free, and live on the BBC...Don't know if there is a way you can get that? :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts