1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Stream Music and Videos to my iPad

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by iPadme, Jul 6, 2011.

1. iPadme

iPadme iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I love my iPad, and i also love my music. But only having 32GB is keeping me a little limited (yes, I know I should have bought a better iPad :( )

That was until I searched google and found a neat article on streaming music, and even movies over the internet!

This is what i found:

Stream audio and video to your iPhone / iPad from WHS2011 « Tranquil PC's Weblog

Has anyone tried this out, it looks like you can stream from a test server?

Unsure I want to pay £1. for an appn if it doesn't work - I may give it a try, but welcome any feedback, please?
  2. iPadme

iPadme iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I gave it a try. I am a little surprised. I know we live in a technical world, but that Appn is so simple to use. I enjoyed some of the music (it seems there are 10,000 of tracks!) - but I have to say I loved streaming video, I am in the midle of watching Little britain red nose special, it's really funny - i love it.

I'm connected via wifi - and i don't have 3G, so that will mean I will always get good video.

Ah well, £1.79 well spent - thanks to the demo server. PS - you do need to send in an email to get the server access IP address etc

if anyone else gives this a try, on 3G, let me know if it still works?