What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Starbase orion

crazyhorse1217

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, does anybody have starbase Orion on an iPad 1?
I have read in reviews that it is prone to crashing. I am interested in this game, is it any good, and what is the longevity of the game in your opinion?
Thanks

OP
crazyhorse1217

crazyhorse1217

iPF Noob
Reaction score
crazyhorse1217 said:
Hi, does anybody have starbase Orion on an iPad 1?
I have read in reviews that it is prone to crashing. I am interested in this game, is it any good, and what is the longevity of the game in your opinion?
Thanks

Further to my last post, has anybody any info on this game please?

AllenSalar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I have it and I do play it, on my part, it doesn't crash that much, and it's quite fine if you like the style or genre of the game, it's like Civilization Revolution.
It's longevity lasts way longer than Civilization Revolution, it may take quite some time to grab hold of the basics but it's a great game aswell.

OP
crazyhorse1217

crazyhorse1217

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hmmm, ok, so it's kind of turn based then?
Is there in game chat and/or can you set up alliances/gangs/groups with friends so that you can fight as one group?
Thank you

Last edited:

AllenSalar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm very sorry for my late reply.

Yes it is turn-based.

I've only played once or twice on a multiplayer game of Starbase Orion, so correct me if I'm wrong, there is an in-game chat, but I don't remember forming groups with friends though.

Most reactions

Latest posts