What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Probably USER error but...

beavery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok here goes, I am a total noob to this jb thing, so when comex reopened jbme earlier today I proceeded to jb my iPad. I already had some experience with Cydia as I had jbn my i4 with RedSn0w(?) on the previous night.

On the iPhone I have been using the 'continue queuing' Orion with no problems unless I click cancel and had to start again.

On my iPad however, my queue keeps randomly blanking out. This has happened sooo many times now I am getting frustrated.

Is there any way to avoid this, besides going install and confirm for every single tweet/upgrade/etc I wish to install.

Thank you in advance for any assistance given :)

EDIT: I'm reading elsewhere that Cydia is having issues with downloads, probably due to high volume users. Could this be what I am experiencing?

Last edited:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It may be that Cydia is just having it rough right now - it's probably getting hammered with all the new jail breakers out there.

So, my suggestion is, wait 'til later, when it's not so congested (yeah, right! :D), or just queue a couple at a time. Yeah, it's a pain, but I think that's the price to pay with accessing a VERY popular site right now.

Good luck.

Marilyn

P.S. But yes, Cydia usually lets you queue lots of stuff (though I've had stuff UNqueue before). If this persists after a while (days ... weeks ... when the frenzy has died down), please re-post about it. Thanks.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, I can confirm queueing too much is not wise on a day when a new JB method is released. Just go one or two at a time for a few days...

Most reactions

Latest posts