What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best i pad game?

WGR11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

In your opinion whats the best i pad game out there?

What give best re-playability?

debsylvania

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are so many types of games, they just run the gamut. Fortunately a good many are free, or start out free so you can try them without really losing anything. I like to check the "new and noteworthy" section @ iTunes for new additions.

So, to answer your question directly: I love Plants Vs. Zombies. My son is addicted to Army of Darkness. Then there's the Angry Birds genre, of course. Cut the Rope is similar to that, cute and fun. I have something like 75 or 80 games on my iPad that get regular play... you just need to shop around to see what you like.

OP
W

WGR11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback! Have just recently purchased my ipad after having owned playstations for years and theres a big differance in the games and off course the price of games!

Have been playing infinity blade over the last few days and really like it! Inhave tried angry birds but could not get into it!

I have played chop chop caveman and would recomend it for a cheap platform game although not many levels to complete!

Most reactions

Latest posts