What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spotify Coming Soon

OP
info

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
debbied88 said:
I downloaded app from app store. You have to wait to be invited???? I don't exactly know what that means so I wait.

Oh now I see, it just came out today! I don't know too much about this service except that it is supposed to be a direct competitor to Pandora and operates along similar lines. There will be an ad supported service and other subscription plans. At any rate, it is supposed to differ from Pandora in that it allows you to request and play specific songs (I'm hoping that these will be included in the add supported deal). Thanks to both of you for letting me know it was there, although I was a little disappointed to not see the iPad companion app.

Last edited:

debbied88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got my invite. I am still learning what it does. Do they have a spotify for dummies? Lol

cesctheman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Damn I assumed you meant an iPad app...lol
They need to sort an iPad app out, it can't be that hard....

Most reactions

Latest posts