What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spotify Coming Soon

OP
info

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Spotify as a app for ipad? When?

I would expect an app for both iPhone and iPad to appear in the not too distant future. By now, everyone knows that Americans want their apps up front (or it may mean no sale). ;)

Welcome to the forums manneh!

OP
info

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Shouldn't I move this thread to the app section? I found it in itunes....

I originally had it under Off Topic. There is no app yet. Spotify is setting itself to compete with Pandora and the others. Hope you are well...

OP
info

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
But babe, I saw in iTunes....honestly!

Really? I did even know we had a iTunes section. ;) Someone might of moved it there I guess. It's not that big a deal except to internet music lovers. Put it anywhere SweetP...

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well WE don't have an iTunes section. I searched it in iTunes. And it was there, at least I think it is the one you are talking about...

OP
info

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Well WE don't have an iTunes section. I searched it in iTunes. And it was there, at least I think it is the one you are talking about...

Oh! I see... I think I do anyway. :)

debbied88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I downloaded app from app store. You have to wait to be invited???? I don't exactly know what that means so I wait.

Most reactions