What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SpashID post-iOS 5 upgrade -- All password data....GONE?!!!!

w1ngman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay, so my 'HELP!' question is specifically regarding SplashID and the fact that I've obviously lost all of my password data from my iPad post-iOS 5 upgrade :(. Frankly I could make that a fill-in-the-blank comment about pretty much every app I own (its obvious that all my previously [seemlessly merged] email accounts now have to be reset again, Pandora doesn't know me...you name it...everything is wiped). So apparently while I was lucky enough to get the iOS 5 upgrade to stick, over the course of hoooooooooours of effort, the best I get from it is an otherwise factory-fresh iPad that has my apps reloaded. But nothing else.

If *anyone* has experience with SplashID and can help me with suggestions to recover my password data, I'm all ears! I did *not* opt to purchase/manage the PC-side of that app (assuming it offered one...some previous password apps I'd tried did, but I can't recall if SplashID did or not at the moment). I have always been a faithful sync'er with iTunes, but I guess that data wasn't part of the syncing. I suppose that means all my data I keyed on my iPad within that app was encrypted directly onto my iPad pre-iOS 5...but has since been erased???!!! Unfathomable...:mad:

I need an extra sad (maybe even extra MAD) smiley right now... :thumbsdown:

Thanks in advance for *any* helpful advice...

- Dave

Most reactions

Latest posts