1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Something strange with my iPad2. Need help

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by Razorlabs, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Razorlabs

Razorlabs iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    iPad 2 wi-fi 32gb - 4.3.3 - Jailbreakme.com

Weeks ago I have installed w7, so i have no itunes and other programms. I have been using iFunbox to access to RawFileSystem since i bought iPad in August, but on previous Friday I have found a new programm - iTools. However, iTools doesn`t want to work without iTunes installed, so yesterday I downloaded the latest iTunes, installed it and connected my iPad to PC through usb. When I launched iTools, it showed me that my iPad wasn`t jailbroken and I couldn`t see RawFileSystem. Only DCIM, Books etc. Tried iFunbox - the same trouble. A bug, I thought -_-

After I rebooted iPad I saw THIS (see attach)

123123123123.jpgIMG_0225.PNG

What I have:
    1. Springboard looks like iPhone`s
    2. iPod icon from 5 iOs (new color and icon itself)
    3. Impossible to see desktop in horizontal (it doesn`t switch to horiz)
    4. iPad reboots when try to launch app (some apps work)

BUT
    1) itools and funbox say that my Pad is JAILED. However, in itools if i go: Apps -> Select app -> View Files — I am able to see App Folder (Documents, Appname.app, Library etc.)
    2) Yesterday, I hold iPad vertically and tried to launch Cydia. It works! I downloaded Respring tool and respring Pad. After that, it springboard looks like iPad`s spring, and iPad works as he must work. Any apps can be launched, using iFile I can see FileSystem. If i reboot it, it`ll again become "iphone" :mad:

Will appreciate any help. Sorry for bad English.