What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

so who is buying the ipad 3 when it comes out?

dstuttgen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I had to buy tires for my Saturn Vue and the only thought that comes to my mind is; "Geez, I coulda bought an iPad with that cash"

doH!

Cheers, Dan

dstuttgen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I almost never use my "other computer" anymore since I got my iPad 2. I can do a lot on it and I am always finding more ways to do things, I always used my laptop for. I doubt I'll be able to spring for an iPad 3 but I'll definitely come back for another iPad when I am ready.

Cheers, Dan

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
dstuttgen said:
I almost never use my "other computer" anymore since I got my iPad 2. I can do a lot on it and I am always finding more ways to do things, I always used my laptop for. I doubt I'll be able to spring for an iPad 3 but I'll definitely come back for another iPad when I am ready.

Cheers, Dan

Neither do I it is painful. I have 2004 dell desktop!!! I might spend more time on my computer if it were an iMac or MacBook air ;)

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 With IOS 5.01 Update From NYC using iPF

dstuttgen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Neither do I it is painful. I have 2004 dell desktop!!! I might spend more time on my computer if it were an iMac or MacBook air ;)

Ya hey! I have an old Dell E1705 and I thought it was the cat's a$$ when I got it but now...it weighs about 10 pounds. Geez, what a door stop. Still works though...maybe a good candidate for Linux

Cheers, Dan

Last edited:

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
dstuttgen said:
Ya hey! I have an old Dell E1705 and I thought it was the cat's a$$ when I got it but now...it weighs about 10 pounds. Geez, what a door stop. Still works though...maybe a good candidate for Linux

Cheers, Dan

Yes mine was second to top of the line back then 8400 dimension I think lol.

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I may. I'm going to wait a little while and see how much the iPad 2 s are going for on eBay. If I can sell mine and only drop an extra 100-200 bucks I will upgrade for sure.

pcastricum

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I purchased my iPad 1 at the end of December 2010 and have been addicted to it since then. Would I buy an iPad 3? With all the hype and rumours (other than retina feature) going around, I will wait to see what enhancements the iPad 3 has to offer and then make up my mind. If I do buy one, I will get the 64gig version - my iPad1 only has 16gig.

Most reactions

Latest posts