What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

so i won a ipad mini

rjkgr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I won an iPad mini out of a game called key master... it was really lucky but i was wondering if i can resell it and for how much

TwinsisterWendy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I won mine as well but kept it... I love it! Reselling if unopened would be a higher price than opened and used (i read in another thread that you already used yours.) I'd just go on whatever site you wish to use to sell yours and see what other people ask for theirs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
R

rjkgr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i never really liked ipads? haha and i might cus i already opened it and i carry around my mac air everywhere i go so whats the point of having the ipad mini?

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
i never really liked ipads? haha and i might cus i already opened it and i carry around my mac air everywhere i go so whats the point of having the ipad mini?

It's a lot more portable than a mac air. That's for starters.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk.

OP
R

rjkgr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i guess but because i bring my backpack around everywhere it is just light and convenient.

Most reactions

Latest posts