What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Small box with an arrow pointing down in my email....

badgersb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hay everyone one of my friends touched a email today on my iPad 2 and touched the little box with the arrow pointing down...... The email disappeared into the box and now I can find the email. ...? Where did it go and can I retrieve it..

John

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
badgersb said:
Hay everyone one of my friends touched a email today on my iPad 2 and touched the little box with the arrow pointing down...... The email disappeared into the box and now I can find the email. ...? Where did it go and can I retrieve it..

John

It should be in your deleted items folder.

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
The folder with the arrow pointing down is the 'move email' button, when pressed a list of folders appears to the left, whichever folder is pressed is the destination folder for your email. So in answer to your question, it's in whichever folder was pressed, you may have to look in all of them to find it.

Hope this helps, let us know how you get on badgersb

OP
badgersb

badgersb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks guys .. I found it , it was in one of the folders that had been pressed at the time ..
You guys rock ....cheers

John

Most reactions

Latest posts